Crowns, Bridges, Veneers
Do you have damaged, missing or discoloured teeth? Read on to find out how we can help you…
Crowns are ceramic sleeves that can fit over damaged or broken teeth that are in need of a attention. Crowns are moulded from the shape of the original tooth and are made to fit over the damaged tooth snugly.
- Crowns restore strength of the tooth
- Restore appearance
- Smile and chew as normal
- Matched to natural tooth colour
- Long lasting up to 10 years
Bridges are artificial teeth or rows of teeth used to restore gaps and maintain stability of the remaining teeth in the area. This artificial tooth also known as ‘pontic’ is fused between two porcelain crowns which hold the tooth in place and allow it to sit firmly in the vacant space. The crowns will fit over the remaining natural teeth to ensure stability of the new pontic.
- Improve confidence in your smile
- Ensure the stability and strength of remaining teeth
- Improve speech
- Can fill gaps of up to four missing teeth
Veneers are fine porcelain shells that fit over the original chipped, discoloured and misshaped tooth. They restore the appearance, size and shape of the tooth and can match to the original tooth colour. They require little tooth reduction before they are fixed to the surface of the original.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers:
- Strong and resistant to chipping and staining
- Fast option to improve your smile
- Easily fixed on the surface of your original tooth
- Maintain the tooth’s structure
To learn more about these restorative treatment options and revitalise your smile, contact us today.